the next line of flicks I’ve watched in the moviethon!
9. Alice in Wonderland!
10. Almost Famous.
11. A Man Apart.
12. American Gangster
13.American History X
14. American Pie
15. American Psycho
16. Anchorman The Legend of Ron Burgundy
17. Any Given Sunday
7. A Few Good Men. Rob Reiner shot the shit out of this movie, because there are some scenes where Cruise actually looks taller than other people! Good Flick. Jack kicks this movie’s ass all over the place.
8. Aladdin. Its Aladdin, Aladdin kicks ass. All forms of it in all sorts of discovered and undiscovered dimensions. This flick is so good i have an Abu figure that has permanent residence on my entertainment center!
knocked out two more flicks from my unholy pile of movies!!!
5. 40 Year Old Virgin. Funny, but makes fun of collectors at every turn, plus Michael Scott takes some of them out of the package. Such a sin!!!
6. 300. Holy shit Butler Butlered the hell out of this flick! Frank Miller may have went batshit insane lately, but before he did he laid some badass movie material on the page!!!
yeah after deciding to alphabetize all of my dvds (seasons, movies, sports, etc) I figured out, this shit ain’t happening. I also figured out that a) I’m missing a lot of movies essential to any collection, b) that I have movies I’ve never watched, and c) that I have a lot of BAD movies.So I decided to start with just my movie collection and watch it all in alphabetical order. Been doing it for three days, and I’m four flicks in. So I’m going to give short run downs on each flick and whether or not they are getting removed to make room for a better flick. Also with a little rating for each flick. Hereeeee goes!
1. 3:10 to Yuma. Good flick. Batman and Gladiator try to outrun Angel from X3 (man I hate X3)
2.12 Monkeys Corbin Dallas thinks that Tyler Durden is going to poison the world. Great flick, very trippy.
3. 16 Blocks. John McClain and Ford Prefect run away from George Washington. Good flick but the special edition with the alternate ending is the best
4. 30 Days of Night. Slevin and Freyja from Charmed don’t heed Angel’s warning (man I REALLY hate X3) and Stryker comes to kill them. ( I hate Wolverine Origins more than X3) very, very good movie! essential for any comic fan or horror movie buff.
The Trinity re-imagined as Medieval Heroes:
These lovely pieces are by Dustplat on Deviantart who writes:
[I} Wanted to take the iconic DC characters and redesign them to fit in a more medieval antiquity world. Thinking what type of characters they would grow to be if they had to deal with the morals and ways of living of that era-
Boys, Robocop, Zorro, Detective Comics, Green Arrow (although I don’t know why), Justice League International, Men of War, Supernatural, Swamp Thing, Uncanny X-Men, Wolverine and the X-Men Alpha and Omega, and X-Men.